Arriving and transfer from Burgas Airport to“Elegance” Guest house in village of Ravda situated 30km from town of Burgas.
Day trip to Atanasovsko Lake and Poda lagoon
Watching the delightful migration of soaring birds using the “Via Pontica” migratory route from different watchpoints near the town of Bourgas (Atanasovsko Lake and Poda lagoon). Except for migrants (thousands of White Storks and Honey Buzzards, numerous Montagu’s Harriers and also Levant Sparrowhawks, Booted and Short-toed Eagles, Black Kites, Red-footed Falcons, Lesser Spotted Eagles etc..
Day trip to town of Pomorie
Visiting Pomoriisko lake- The area of Pomorie Lake and its adjacent territories support 204 bird species, 59 of which are listed in the Red Data Book for Bulgaria (1985).
VisitingMusem of salt- the only one not just in Bulgaria, but in Eastern Europe andThracian Dome tomb- the biggest in Bulgaria.
Visiting ancient town of Nessebar- stepping back in time.
In 1956 it was declared “a museum-town, an archaeological and architectural reserve”. Because of its unique historic colour it was listed as a World Cultural Heritage Monument in 1983.
Photo tour in village of Ravda
Daily temperatures are almost always above 18C. Rainfalls possible, but as a whole it is a fair, sunny and steady weather
Easy walking on level ground, bring waterproof walking shoes or boots
Staying in two or three beds room. Single room available for additional cost
Breakfast included, ordering lunch/ lunch packs available
- Transfer from/to Burgas Airport
- 5 nights in 2/3 beds room with en-suite bathroom, free wi-fi and TV in “Elegance” Guest House- Village of Ravda. Single occupancy room available for additional cost of 100EUR.
- Breakfast for 6days included in price.
- English- speaking birdwatching guide
- Entrance fees for Poda lagoon and lake of Pomorie
- VAT and local taxes included
- tips, alcohol drinks
- lunches/lunchpacks, dinner
- Other entrance fees and other personal expenses
The price of the tour for 3-4 people is 640 EUR per person;
for 4 or more people - 525 Euro per person
We recommend travel in the period: 1st of May-Jun and 25August – October